Sunday, January 3, 2010

Preparing for the Grind

Well, today is the last day of Winter Break. Back to work tomorrow.

I have been attempting to find other means to cut back.

I did spend some money today, my husband and I both got our hair done and I had to fill up my car with gas. Lucky for me a tank full of gas usually lasts around a month.

I am getting ready to begin dinner. I found an amazing recipe for roast chicken.

1 Whole Chicken (4-5 lbs)
1 Lemon
1 onion, peeled
4 garlic cloves, peeled
thyme or rosemary
tarragon
olive oil
sea salt
black pepper

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.

Put chicken in a roasting pan. Cut onion into quarters and put in cavity. Put garlic and herbs in also (no need to chop). Cut lemon in half, squeeze juice over chicken and put into cavity also. Massage chicken with olive oil sprinkle with sea salt and season with pepper. Bake for one and a half hours.

Easy meals are the best to make, especially since I don't cook much.

No comments:

Post a Comment