Friday, January 8, 2010

The end of the first week

Well I have successfully made it through week one.

I sold my kitchen table and chairs on craigslist and used the money to buy two of the chairs for my cool table. We moved the table into the eating area and were able to put my desk in the living room.

While I was paying for my chairs, the sales clerk told me that the chairs would go on sale on Sunday for $20 off each. I will go back on Sunday and get my price adjustment and then I will have almost enough for another chair.

Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday party. I have to pick up the food at 1:00 and the kids will show up at 2:00. I think that she is excited although with her you just never know. Teenagers!?!?!?

I have to go through my sale items for next week and plan the menu, my menu planning worked out very well this week. I am excited to continue to see if I can keep our food bill decreasing. It should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment