Saturday, January 2, 2010

One Fine Day

Okay, so now I am one day into the new year.

I have been searching for money saving opportunities at every turn. We went to the grocery store today and spent a total of $230. This is ultimately not bad since we actually got enough food for two weeks of dinners and 15 pounds of pork roast (enough for six family size roasts). I will find out next week if we really succeeded. Trying to figure out where to cut costs without over-spending is going to continue to be a challenge.

I must remember to take things one step at a time. I know that I can do this, I just have to keep in mind that changing habits is never easy.

I began purging my closet, I have quite a few clothing items that I should have gotten rid of long ago. Slow moves will make things easier to take charge of.

I should mention that I am selling my second dining table, chairs and china hutch. I figure that we really do not need two and I absolutely love my new one. Step two of clearing out the clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment