Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gearing Up

My new money saving program begins tomorrow. I am trying to keep myself from running out and spending all I can today. Wow, I didn't think that this would be so difficult and I haven't even started yet. I know that I can do this.

I can gain control of my spending, save and not negatively impact our quality of life.

I have to work on my cooking skills. I have promised my husband that I will cook more.

I found a great site that works well for me since we buy the bulk of our groceries at Wal-mart and they price match.

This site offers a look at everything that is on sale at local stores, so that I can get my list together easily. (some of the items are repeated, keep going, I found most of the meat deals on the last few pages) There are also some printable coupons on here if you are interested.

http://groceryguide.com/

I am hoping to begin saving by shaving some money off of our grocery bill. It has continued to grow rapidly over this last year and we are due for a food bill overhaul. We will have our first shopping trip of the new year on Saturday, January 2, hopefully I can find some great recipes using some sale items and we can dwindle down our food cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment